WHAT IS EDGING & WHY YOU SHOULD USE IT TONIGHT
WHAT IS EDGING & WHY YOU SHOULD USE IT TONIGHT
Edging is a sexual stimulation where you stop for a break when you are just about to climax. It is stretching how long one takes to reach orgasm. It aims to extend one's enjoyment of sex for a longer period. Men mainly perform it though it can benefit both partners. Nevertheless, anyone can perform it, whether alone or with others. It is always a good idea to communicate with your partner to help you cool down before you continue. People who experience premature ejaculation find edging quite beneficial as it increases the duration of sexual activities. This helps to build confidence and gain experience during sex.
Myths and Misconceptions
Edging should not be confused with other medical conditions that cause one to delay ejaculation.
- Anorgasmia or delayed ejaculation is when you can get to climax at all. That is not the case, as such a condition is rare and poorly understood by people.
- Premature ejaculation is when you get to climax quickly. Varieties of causes might cause this, and one of them is anxiety. Most of the men experience such conditions (about 40%)
- Retrograde ejaculation occurs when the urethra muscle fails to contract properly. This causes semen to go back into your bladder. Well, this is known as a dry orgasm. One will get to orgasm on that there will be no visible ejaculation. Such conditions might result from damaged nerves linked to conditions like sclerosis, spinal cord diseases, surgery, and diabetes.
Edging doesn't cause any conditions or side effects as it is safe and healthy and safe. Regardless of sexual orientation or gender, edging can increase satisfaction.it can either be practiced with a partner or alone and in cases where it is done with a partner, it increases intimacy and communication
How to Edge During Sex and Masturbation
When performing edging, the basics are usually the same whether you are doing it alone or with your partner. The main aim is to get to the point of climax then slow down until you fully recover before continuing.
Before using edging with your partner, make sure you have at least done it twice before. This will give you enough experience and confidence. When masturbation edging is one of the easiest ways to stimulate yourself to the point just before you reach orgasm.
- Stop stimulating yourself when you are about to get to climax.
- Give yourself some time until you no longer feel like you are at that point again.
- Increase the stimulation again, but gradually if you want to repeat the process. You can also use the squeezing or start and stop method while edging.
Edging during sex is more or less the same as when performed during masturbation. Before you start having a good time with your partner, make sure you let your partner know that you will edge when in the process. This will help your partner to slow down as well as with you. Doing so will help you not to cum and get to orgasm. Edging with your partner can involve mouth, hands, mouth, or toys. Always talk about how to signal when one of you needs to break.
You can use gestures or words depending on which one works best for you. You can start with a cycle of edging then work your way up. When one of you gets closer to orgasm, you can start to experiment with intensity and changing of position as well. During the breaks, you can use sensual massage on one another. You can switch from penetrative sex to touch when one gets to climax, using toys or oral stimulation. Remember, the more cycles you have, the more blood flows into your pelvic areas.
For penetrative sex, here are the steps to follow:
- Have normal penetrative sex until when you feel like Cumming.
- Before you ejaculate, reduce your motion so there is no stimulation. You can as well pull it out from your partner's cunt.
- Wait for a few moments until the feeling of orgasm is no more.
- When you are ready, you can now continue having normal sex.
For first-timer, don't rush. Try having slow sex to have much control over the process. This will give you an easy time to slow down and stop when you are about to get to the climax. To spice up the game, you and your partner can change positions, speed things or slow them down every time you approach the edge and take a break.
Benefits of Orgasm
Improves Sexual Stamina
Edging allows you to have a longer sex period before reaching climax. This is quite beneficial, most likely if you used to have premature ejaculation. Study shows that the start and stop techniques help increase stamina in the short term. When you have increased sexual stamina, you gain self-confidence and pleasure. This makes sex more enjoyable for both of you and your partner.
Brings About More Pleasure
The main aim of sex is to have pleasure. Most men have found edging more pleasurable when masturbating or having sex with their partners. This makes orgasm more intense. Though there is little research on this topic delaying your orgasm through edging is more pleasurable. The psychological part of delaying orgasm makes the moment more significant and special. Edging may not only increase pleasure to you but also your partner as it allows penetrative sex to last longer.
Helps to Discover Sexual Triggers
When people don't get to climax quickly through edging, they tend to come up with a thing that may trigger them sexually. A study found out that clitoral stimulation was likely to make orgasm better apart from the sexual intercourse orgasm. Edging gives people an opportunity to try other different new activities and ways of touching and stimulating them. This brings about confidence to someone as it provides opportunities for couples to discuss their sexual interests and learn about each other.
The Bottom Line
Edging is a safe and simple way to increase your sexual stamina. It is helpful for both partners as it gives them more time to enjoy the happy moment for a longer time. Before practicing aging, always make sure you have notified your partner. It will help you as they will reduce the motion, giving you an easy time to withdraw and relax as you wait for the round.