Beginners Guide To Ball Stretching
Beginners Guide To Ball Stretching
The allure of the low hanging balls is not shared by many, but the enthusiasts swear by this practice, happily listing all the benefits of a lower hang. Ball stretching is a popular cock and ball torture technique, sufficiently providing the scrotum with the much needed attention. For those about to start this journey there are a few things that have to be done before indulging in the game.
Warm Up Routine
Ball stretching is an exercise and just like any other exercise, warming up is of the ultimate importance. To start off, here are some of the warm up routines guaranteed to make your session pleasurable.
During your shower, grab each side of the scrotum and pull your skin out and down. Hold this position for about 45 seconds.
Spermatic Cords Stretch
Make the OK sign with your hand, looping the top of your ball sac. Dropping the loop to the top of your balls, pull downwards for about a minute. Pull to the right and then to the left, with each pull lasting 30-45 seconds per side. Finally, pull the balls upwards toward your navel and maintain this position for a few moments
Web StretchThe penoscrotal web of skin connects the penis and the ball sac, and this stretch will enable the balls to hang at their very lowest. With the OK sign looping around the top of the ball sac, drop the hand to the top of your balls. Hold your penis in the other hand and pull it upwards as you pull your balls downward. Stretch until you feel a tingling sensation and hold this position up to a minute. Now that you have the warm up session down, here are some safety precautions that you should adhere to before plunging deep into the ball stretching sessions.
Always ensure that you use top quality and ample lubrication when slipping on the accessory. This will ease the wearing and also prevent any injury that is friction related.
- To maintain the skin elasticity, apply some shea butter or cocoa butter to the area after play.
- Always check for circulation and stop immediately you feel pain or notice any color change.
- Testicular torsion is great risk associated with ball stretching. Often caused by mishandling of weights, always ensure that you release the weights with great caution to ensure no damage comes to the spermatic cords.
- Never bind your balls too tightly as this is likely to cause loss of circulation. Always ensure that your ball stretchers are put on snugly, but not too tightly.
- Always take it slowly, never using weights that are too much to handle. Once you can comfortable handle a set of weights, move to the next one a level at a time. Taking on too much may result in some serious damage.
- After achieving your goal, stretch periodically to ensure that you maintain the sac length.
Types of Ball Stretchers
Ball stretchers come in different designs and materials, each serving a very specific purpose. Some of the most common ones include;
Made from either metal or silicone, the weighted solid rings are great as the solid design ensures that there is no chance of your skin getting pinched or snipped. The availability of various weights makes this a great toy to use in the entire stretching journey.
Split Collar Ball Stretcher
This toy is easy to secure as it uses a hex key. Available in various weights, make sure you take caution as this toy is highly likely to snag or snip your skin. Can easily be worn under your clothes but is also likely to make noise if you wear more than one at the same time.
Weighted Leather Collar
With its adjustable locking mechanism, this toy is compatible with many people. It is also very comfortable and comes in different lengths and weights. However, the material absorbs lube and sweat and therefore requires special care and cannot be shared under any circumstances.
There are so many products to choose from when it comes to ball stretching, spanning from torture toys to pleasurable simple rings. Before purchasing one, always ensure that you can handle the weight and stretch, in addition to any extra care to ensure that the toy lasts for a long time.